If you are new to my blog, please catch up on this topic by reading the following for posts:
Once you are caught up, you will understand that the “universe” does not speak English or Chinese or any other spoken language, it speaks “energy.” We are constantly creating our surroundings through our vibrational state, and then interpreting what we have created through our beliefs. These beliefs in turn reinforce and create more of the same energy. If the beliefs change, then different energy is created. Emotions and thoughts naturally change when your beliefs about your surroundings change. The whole world seems to change around you and you feel like you are admitted into an exclusive club whose members know they are creators and not victims. This is the just and perfect plan that God used to allow each human absolute agency, or the ability to choose the kind of person we will each be, and in turn, the kind of life we will create for ourselves.
We know that we should not be afraid of negative emotions. In fact, we can actually be genuinely grateful for these negative emotions, because they are our best clue to identify our beliefs (after all, the beliefs created the emotions). Again, if this is not making sense, be sure to review the four articles linked at the top.
Your first job is to allow the emotions to come up. If you don’t like what they represent, that is okay, because you can only change the cause of the thoughts by allowing them to come out, interpret them, and work through them. Once you have allowed the belief to surface, you can begin working on it.
Ideally, when you have a belief that you want to work on, you can pick up the phone and call your mentor. If you can communicate with a qualified coach while you are feeling the negativity, then you will be able to go very far in identifying and replacing the destructive belief with a life-giving belief. I have worked with Joe Vitale’s Miracles coaching, and I highly recommend it. If you want to work with a coach and you don’t have one, please feel free to email me and I can help you navigate through your many choices. I’m very familiar with most of the options and might be able to point you in the right direction. My email address is email@example.com.
If you don’t have a coach to call and help you through your beliefs, then the best thing you can do is to stay focused on the following correct principles:
1) You are a child of God. In other words, you have divinity within you. You may have spent years or decades learning to operate without “tuning in” to this precious source of inspiration, but with some effort you can re-learn how to hear and trust promptings. More on this in a later post.
* you are a spiritual being having an earthly experience
* the divinity within you is worthy of abundance in all areas: health, relationships, financial wealth, and more. The real you already knows how to be more abundant in all areas. Learn to listen.
* you can love yourself, even though you are not perfect
2) God loves you.
* because an all-powerful being loves you and wants the best for you, you can trust that everything is going to be okay
* an attitude of “thy will be done” will be more wonderful than what you are imagining now. We should be very clear about what we want, yet not attached to any outcome. More on that here.
3) Everyone, including you, is doing the best they can at their current level of evolution.
* when you make a mistake, it is because your vibration is at a lower level that supports that mistake. As soon as you raise your vibration, it will support making different decisions, and you won’t make the same mistake anymore. Forgive yourself and move on. Holding on to guilt and shame is only going to lower your vibration. So forgive yourself and be grateful that forgiveness is available and can heal you.
* when others make mistakes, or make awful decisions, we can forgive them too because we know that they are also doing the best they can, at their level of evolution at the time that they make the mistake/decision.
4) God loves all of His children.
* He loves you, so you can love yourself
* He has compassion on people (including you) when we make mistakes, and wants to help us
* He wants us to have compassion for ourselves and also for all others when mistakes are made. Recognize that not everyone is at the same level of evolution, and we can help ourselves and others evolve through love, faith, compassion, and gratitude. At the same time, anger, shame, guilt and holding grudges only drag ourselves and those around us down.
Decide to have faith that you (and all you care about) will evolve and grow. In the meantime, be willing to show compassion, love and understanding.
Obviously there are specific things that will change in your life when you truly understand and accept these principles. You will be more grateful, more loving, and more forgiving. When you don’t have to force yourself (or trick yourself) to feel gratitude and love, you will experience true joy. A person who is vibrating at love and joy is happy now, and is creating a wonderful, abundant life. What are you waiting for?
Subscribe To My Blog
Tagsabundance Basketball beliefs book publishing book writing Chinese Christianity Culture & Empowerment empowerment energy faith fear fear of failure forgiveness fun goals gratitude Great Wall growing heroes humility inspirational Joe Vitale joy language acquisition language learning Law of Attraction learning life love love life mistakes opportunity overcoming fear parenting prayer publishing receiving inspiration teenagers The Secret Travel truth victimhood writing Your Superpowers